Be Part of EWTN’s March for Life Coverage
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (January 18, 2012) - EWTN has added something new to its 2012 March for Life coverage: We’re inviting you, our viewers, to be part of our coverage!
Post comments on our Facebook or Twitter sites on Monday, Jan. 23, and you just might hear them being read to the world on the air. Post Facebook comments at www.facebook.com/ewtnonline or tweet us at www.twitter.com/ewtn -- and be sure to use the hashtag: #ewtn. By simply posting on EWTN’s social media sites, hundreds of thousands of people will see your comments. If we read them on the air, millions will hear them!
Let’s tell the world why we’re marching; let’s tell the world why it makes a difference; let’s tell the world what we’re seeing as we march and about the difference it makes in the lives of women around the world. We also invite you to send photos of the pro-life banners you are or will be carrying at the rally or any videos you make to email@example.com for possible inclusion on our website, our social media sites, or on-air.
EWTN’s coverage on both television, radio and the Internet with live streaming begins at 1 p.m. ET, Saturday, Jan. 21 with “Life on the Rock” Hosts Father Mark Mary Cristina and Doug Barry in San Francisco for the 2012 West Coast Walk for Life.
Live coverage continues at 6:30 p.m. ET, Sunday, Jan. 22 with the Vigil Mass for Life at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C. followed by the Solemn Mass for Life at 7:30 a.m. ET, Monday, Jan. 23.
Then, stay with EWTN for our feature event – the 39th Annual March for Life – at 11 a.m. ET, Jan. 23.
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 30th year, is available in over 160 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205-795-5769
March for Life, EWTN, Facebook, Twitter, Walk for Life
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Media Advisory - Messenger of the Truth documentary to air throughout South Carolina
- Media Advisory - Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in San Francisco
- Franciscan University Solidifies Ties With Historic Landmark- Kartause Maria Thronus Iesu
- Concert Series Concludes with Let’s Sing!
- Picking Up Where John Paul II Left Off
- FOUR PAULINE BOOKS & MEDIA TITLES AMONG ACP AWARD FINALISTS
- Saint Faustina Drama Comes to Historic Baltimore Church
- Massive Online Open Seminar on Women Deacons June 9-July 8, 2014
- Akron General Hosptial namesWalsh University Student is 2014 Outstanding Student Nurse of the Year
- Dr. Ben Carson Praises Vitae's 'Compassionate' Efforts