Petition in Honor of the Precious Blood
Precious Blood of Jesus,
shed in the circumcision,
make me pure of mind, heart and body.
oozing from every pore of Jesus in the Agony,
enable me to love God's holy will above all.
flowing from the scourging at the pillar,
inspire me with a sorrow for my sins,
and a tolerance for suffering.
falling in profusion from the crown of thorns,
grant me a ready acceptance of humiliations.
shed profusely in the crucifixion of our Lord,
make me die entirely to self-love.
shed to the very last drop by the opening of Christ's Sacred Heart,
give me that generous love which sacrifices all for God.
sacred price of my redemption,
apply to me your infinite merits.
I adore you from the depths of my heart;
I invoke you ardently, for you are my salvation,
and by you I hope to obtain the joys of heaven.
MORE Litanies Prayers (23)
- Aspiration of Love to Jesus Christ
- Benediction of the Most Blessed Sacrament
- Dialogued Prayer on the Beatitudes
- Litany for Priests
- Litany of Mary of Nazareth
- Litany of Our Lady of Lourdes
- Litany of Our Lady of Seven Sorrows
- Litany of Saint Anthony of Padua
- Litany of Saint Raphael
- Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Litany of the Cross
- Litany of the Holy Ghost
- Litany of the Love of God
- Litany of the Most Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Litany of the Passion
- Litany to Old Testament Saints
- Litany to Saint Philomena
- Petition in Honor of the Precious Blood
- Rite of Eucharistic Devotion: Reposition
- Salutations to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
- The Beatitudes
- The Divine Praises
- The Vision of Enoch
Stations of the Cross
Becoming a Catholic
A Guide for Confession
Explanation of the Mass
Mysteries of the Rosary
Holy Days of Obligation
What are Indulgences?
Introduction to Indulgences
Church Teachings on Indulgences
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
The Last Things
A List of Roman Catholic Popes
The Ecumenical Councils
Browse Prayers by Alphabet
Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us ... continue reading