Corrupted Women Take the Stage at the DNC: Abortion is Not a Woman's Prize
They are corrupt because they have united themselves with the ultimate corruption and made it their prized possession.
The Democratic National Convention is featuring their favorite female "stars" this week. They will be used to highlight this administration's "commitment to women's rights and health." They will stand front and center as advocates of the only man who really understands them or cares about their needs. They'll be hailed by the media as the true American woman. I can't tiptoe around the truth. I say with as much kindness as possible that they are corrupt. They have united themselves with the ultimate corruption and made it their prized possession.
This is not our freedom or our choice or our 'right.' This is violence. Is this American values?
Well, I can't tiptoe around the truth. I say with as much kindness as possible that they are corrupt. They are corrupt because they have united themselves with the ultimate corruption and made it their prized possession.
Abortion is nothing new or modern, but only in our modern age has it been elevated to the status of a "right" and sold as a necessary tool of liberation for women. Only we, of all of civilization's women, have cemented into our law the expectation that women must be allowed to kill their own sons and daughters. We've befriended something insidious.
As Blessed Teresa of Calcutta warned us, "If a mother can kill her own baby, what is left but for me to kill you and you to kill me?" There is no further line to be crossed once we have severed what should be the inviolate bond between mother and child. Now there is violence in the sacred space that should be -- needs to be -- the most protected habitat in the universe.
Go back to the Garden of Eden for a moment. Forget for a minute Eve being the "weaker sex", or more easily deceived. You think that's the reason why Satan picked her to go after first? I say baloney. Satan is no fool. He did not go after Eve first just because he thought she'd be an easier target. She was the chief target, the greatest threat. He wanted to destroy the human person, and the most sure-fire way to achieve that, not just with those first two, but with every human being til the end of time, was to cripple the foundation. Eve was the foundation.
Satan went after the strongest link in the chain of all of humankind -- Eve -- the mother of all the living. God had given her something He did not give Adam on his own. Only with Eve did He share His glorious ability to create and birth new life. The strength of the human race lies with those who are the life-givers; therefore, the best way to unleash continuous destruction and evil upon the human race is to corrupt the life-givers. Eve's downfall meant that the poisonous seed was planted permanently in the soil from which every other human soul would come.
It was efficient, genius, and impossible to undo, without divine intervention. Once it was accomplished, going after Adam was easy. (The Redemption would come through another woman. As the human chain was weakened through Eve, it would be strengthened again through Mary and her humble obedience to God. The early Church Fathers called her the "Second Eve")
Now our century has seen women (and as a result the men have followed) turn an act of violence into their "birthright", if you'll pardon the irony. With all the inherent force that their life-giving nature endows, modern women have turned the womb into enemy territory, and as a result they're literally laying waste to the human person.
Abortion corrupts a woman in a way it can never corrupt a man. Men are indeed irrevocably harmed by abortion and by the loss of their children. Men suffer deep and lasting wounds, but in different ways and at a different level than women. Abortion strikes clear to the core of a woman because a woman's God-given nature is to create, sustain, nurture, and protect new life. Whether a woman ever gives birth is irrelevant. It is still a woman's essential make-up to bring forth new life into the world. God designed us that way.
When the nature that gives life turns on itself, and a woman comes to despise herself enough to do violence to herself and her own child, the corruption is unleashed.
A Legacy of Death
We are seeing that corruption take center stage as the premiere example of what "womanhood" now means in much of America. The women being presented as models of success, intelligence, talent, and accomplishment are all women who glory in the mass slaughter of babies in the womb. They celebrate the blood of innocent children as proof of their liberation and progress. They demand the continued "freedom" to kill the child in the womb at will, without restriction, without question, and without any moral quandary. Oh, and subsidized by you and me.
They cheerfully embrace with both arms a legacy of ...
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Bridge that collapsed in Washington State was structurally unsound
- Gay youths to be allowed to join Boy Scouts: Controversy rages
- Violent Tsarnev friend killed by FBI after blaming Tamerlan for unsolved murders
- Eric Garcetti becomes Los Angeles' first Jewish mayor
- 12,000 homes damaged or destroyed in Moore, daunting road to recovery underway
- US Supreme Court Accepts Religion Case: Will Legislative Prayer Survive Religious Censorship?
- In the Wake of the Moore Tornado: What Can we Learn from the Disaster?
- Priests for Life: Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Most Significant Legislative Step Forward
- Homeless man whose face was eaten away in cannibal attack recovering
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?