SHOCKING - Abortionist says why he does it
NC abortionist uses wealth and race to justify murder of children.
Yes, abort children because they might commit crimes, especially the children of color - or so seems to run the logic of abortionist Ashutosh Ron Virmani, when he was approached at his home in Charlotte last week.
Abortionist Ashutosh Ron Virmani
Black pro-life activist Day gardener, President of the National Black Pro-Life Union said, "It's all too obvious that he had a particular disgust for black babies and therefore no problem killing them."
Adding to the shock, Virmani told visitors that he worked to kill children in the womb because "I as a taxpayer do not wish to pay for those babies to be born and brought up; and kill those people in Colorado."
Never mind the mass murderer (alleged) in Colorado was a Caucasian male and PhD student.
Virmani then challenged the pro-lifers to adopt the children, to which several people replied, "Let us," and "We will adopt them."
Of course, such adoptions are impossible because the children are murdered by Virmani for profit, before they have an opportunity to be adopted.
Economics and race should have no bearing on a child's right to life. History is filled with children who were born into poor and disadvantaged circumstances, regardless of race, who accomplished great things and contributed to society.
Millions more children are born into distress and become responsible, contributing members of society, even if they are not distinguished by singular achievements.
And while it is true that some children grow up to become criminals, it is both impossible and grossly unfair to make a hasty generalization that such an outcome can be attributed to race and economics alone. In fact, there are many criminals who come from the upper class.
From the perspective of the natural law, Virmani is one of them.
By his logic, should he too have been aborted before birth because he could grow up to become an abortionist?
Naturally, no, such a notion is absurd. Allow God to decide these things, and not we on the false merits of wealth and race.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Abortion, Virmani, pro-life, North Carolina, Operation Save America
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Bill Donohue, Catholic League, Disclose Fight with the IRS, Demonstrate Courage
- Father Frank Pavone: Houston Abortionist Killing Babies Born Alive
- Shocking report reveals 38 men, 33 women are raped each day in the military
- Cheap cigarette outlets in U.S. may be funding terrorists
- Why even if you lose, playing Powerball isn't such a bad bet after all
- Nebraska Bishop: Gosnell clinic was 'reminiscent of Auschwitz'
- Sex In Uniform: Why the Increase in Sexual Assaults in the Military?
- Chilling note scrawled by bloodied Boston terrorist reveals motive
- The Storm. The Whirlwind. The Earthquake: Abortionist Kermit Gosnell is Guilty, America is Complicit
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?